William Montgomery is the Co-Founder, Treasurer, and Senior Advisor for Turning Point USA. At 76 years of age, he considers himself a “healthy and youthful senior.” His vast knowledge and experience has helped Charlie Kirk to establish TPUSA as a highly credible 501(c)3 non-profit organization in a very short period of time.
William has lived in Lemont, Illinois with his wife for over 25 years. He grew up in Peoria, Illinois and his two favorite people are from Perkin, IL and Dixon, IL – Senator Everett Dirksen and President Ronald Reagan.
Some of Bill’s experience:
* Attended Lincoln College
* Illinois Air National Guard for 6 years
* Active Duty for 11 months during “Berlin Crisis”
* Asst. Sales Manager & Marketing Development Manager – E. C. Dewitt & Co.
* Division Sales Manager for Standard Pharmaceutical – Elgin, IL
* Regional Sales Manager and Lecturer – Optical Sciences Group Inc.
* Marketing Director – Milroy Labs Inc. – Sarasota, FL
* Marketing Director and Sales Manager – Laser Works Inc. – Bradenton, FL
* Co-Publisher of Siesta Key Pelican Newspaper – Sarasota, FL
* Publisher and Editor of Review Magazines – Gulf Coast of Florida
* Sarasota’s Campaign Manager for re-election of President Nixon – Sarasota, FL
* Publisher of 13 Weekly Newspapers in Cook and DuPage Counties – Illinois
* 123,000 weekly mailed circulation – Montgomery Publishing Co. – Lemont, IL
* Business Development Advisor – The Stapleton Group CPA’s – Orland Park, IL
* Owner of Strand Café – Famous for Cajun food and entertainment – Lemont, IL