Turning Point USA’s 8th annual Student Action Summit will be held July 22nd to 24th, 2022 in Tampa, FL. Thousands of student activists between the ages of 15 and 26 will be invited to attend. Students who attend this summit will hear from guest speakers, receive first-class activism and leadership training, and participate in a series of networking events with political leaders and top-tier activist organizations. Following a TPUSA conference, these activists return to their campuses more energized than ever and with the proper tools and training on how to defend conservatism on their campus.
Turning Point USA’s Student Action Summit is an invite-only event primarily intended for students between the ages of 15 and 26. If you are an adult wishing to attend, we have a limited number of adult tickets available.
The Student Action Summit is invite-only for student attendees. Interested attendees must apply by clicking the link below.
Upon completing your registration, approved* applicants will receive an an email within 10 business days containing a detailed informational packet about the event.* Those who are waitlisted will receive an email within 14 business days and a full refund of their fees paid. The registration fee for student attendees is $50. This includes admission to all general sessions and breakout sessions at the conference. Attendees between the ages of 16 to 26 may also pay an additional $55 fee to stay in TPUSA provided lodging. Attendees 15 years and younger must provide their own lodging- attending with their parent(s)/guardian(s) is highly encouraged. Please note a $7 processing fee will be added to your registration fee.
Attendees are responsible for covering the cost of travel to/from Tampa, FL and all meals during the conference. Students needing financial assistance may apply for a travel stipend here.
*Please note that subsidized hotel rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and are subject to hitting capacity. When capacity is reached, students will still be able to purchase a $50 admission ticket but are responsible for their own lodging arrangements. Additionally, TPUSA attendees who select to be placed into TPUSA provided lodging should expect to share a room with three (3) other TPUSA event attendees of the same gender and similar age. Lodging in Non-refundable.
These ticket types are available upon acceptance to the summit and must be purchased in addition to your registration fee. You can upgrade to VIP at a later date here.
- Student VIP Ticket: The VIP package includes VIP seating in general session, and access to the VIP lounge. Student VIP tickets are $425.
- Student VIP Ticket 17 and under: The VIP Ticket 17 and under package includes VIP seating in general session and access to the VIP lounge. The student VIP ticket 17 and under is $425.
If you are an adult, or parent, wishing to attend our Student Action Summit, tickets are limited but we would love to have you. Adults do not have to apply to attend the event. Adult tickets can be purchased through the link below!
Please note our system does not allow for multiple tickets to be purchased at once. Each attendee must enter a unique email address and create an account in order to purchase a ticket.
- Adult General Admission: General admission fee covers your badge for admission to the conference. This badge gives you access to all of the general sessions, breakout sessions, networking events, and trainings; you will receive your credentials upon arrival in Tampa, Fl. Please note the purchase of an adult ticket does NOT include any meals or lodging in Tampa, FL during the event. Young Adult General Admission fee (ages 27 to 35) is $125. Adult General Admission fee (36 and older) is $350.
- Adult VIP: Adult VIP includes admission, and access to VIP seating in general session, access to the VIP lounge. Adult VIP registration fee is $550.
- Adult Senior (65+) and Veteran/First Responder Ticket: Registration fee is $225.
- Adult Parent of a Minor: The adult parent of a minor tickets are only for parents/guardians attending SAS with a student attendee ages 15 and younger. The name(s) of those you are attending with must be included when purchasing a ticket for the ticket to be considered valid. Failure to do so, or if false information is provided, will result in your ticket being refunded and you will NOT be considered for admission unless an adult ticket is purchased. *Your minor MUST be registered with a minor ticket. Adult Parent of a Minor registration fee is $200.
If your outlet is interested in covering this event you can apply for a press pass. Press pass applications are available HERE.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding TPUSA Events, please click here.
If you are a student attendee we suggest that you do not fill out an application/register until you are certain you will attend.
Click below to apply/register for students, or to purchase a ticket for adult attendees. Please be sure to select the correct profile when purchasing your ticket!